IT’S JUST A BRILLIANT GAME
Bridge is an exceptional card game. It is loved by millions, some of whom play every day. It is played online as well as holding cards around a table. You might be just starting out. Or perhaps you have been playing for 100 years. Who ever you are when you play bridge, knowledge of how to do things right, first time helps builds skills bridge for life.
IS IT A CHALLENGE?
But for a multitude of reasons, bridge is often over-complicated and made difficult. Because many teachers talk and talk, kindly handing out summary sheets that require reading time. Moreover they seem to bear little relevance and are hard to put into context. And so can make little sense when a player is faced with cards.
But the absolute truth is that there are simple things players and learners can do to make their bridge playing much easier.
INTEGRATE YOUR BRIDGE TO THE WORLD AROUND YOU
In the world of bridge, expertise comes in small but impactful doses—explore the secrets in every bite-sized gem. Released weekly you can add an item to bridge bidding, playing or defending toolkit.
Our goal is to share our knowledge and experience to help you build yours.
These tips are for everyone who plays bridge. Revise, learn, or simply embrace the quick read.
How to use the Handviewer tools in the tips
- Click Next to follow the play and reach the comment at the end of the play. (Video help)
- To change the display view to pictures of cards, click Options then ‘Pictures of Cards’ (Video help)
- To hide East & West’s cards click on the word South or North (Video help)
- To find out the maximum tricks based on which card is played next click GIB (Video help)
- To PLAY the cards yourself, click Play (and make sure all four hands are on view – see above). Then select a card each time the seat is yellow and play. Good luck! (Video help)