The perfect tool for bridge teachers & developing experts!
- Players bid and play as normal – with pre or hand dealt cards.
- Dummy(or anyone) adds the auction and at the end of play enters the result on the same device as the auction.
- The teacher can then view any table results via their own device, either at the venue or remotely from anywhere in the world.
Enter the calls in the auction consecutively, starting from the dealer’s first call.
- Pass: Tap the pink “Pass” button
- Bid: Tap the pink button which matches the contract level and the white button which matches the trump suit, one after the other in either order.
- Double or redouble: tap the pink “x” or “xx” button respectively.
IBEScore uses a cursor to highlight the call in the auction which you are currently editing. To move the cursor backward to the previous call , use the green button marked “<”.
To jump to any call in the auction, tap on that call.
To clear the auction, tap the pink “Clear” button.
To accept the auction and leave the auction entry screen, tap the white “OK” button.
IBEScore will warn you if the auction becomes illegal, (eg containing an insufficient bid, a double of partner’s bid, or a bid followed by four or more consecutive passes). You can, however, accept an illegal auction.
If you came to the auction screen from the score entry screen, and you have not yet entered the contract there, IBEScore will infer the final contract from the auction which you enter.
To leave the auction entry screen without accepting the auction you have entered, use your device’s back button.